Sunday, April 12, 2015

Chateau Suau Bordeaux Rose


Name: Chateau Suau Bordeaux Rose
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Bordeaux
Country: France
Year: 2013
Price: 7.95

Winery review: 88 points - Stephen Tanzer100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Light, lurid pink. Tangerine, raspberry and white pepper on the fragrant nose. Juicy and focused in the mouth, offering zesty red berry flavors with a refreshingly bitter edge. Closes clean and tight, with lingering spiciness and a touch of orange zest.


My review: I thought this rose was pretty good but not the best I have had. It let out really nice aromas such as raspberry and strawberries. It reminded me of a pinot gris which I am really not a fan of. It had a nice acidity to the palette but overall, I think it could have been better. Overall, an okay rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment